Submit your podcast for consideration
Submit your podcast for consideration
The HeadStuff Podcast Network is a collective of great Irish podcasts, recorded in Dublin at The Podcast Studios. We are open to pitches of all types but we aim to have a wide selection of shows on the network. We get a lot of requests and can’t take all shows on so please bear in mind that we may really like your show but it just may not be for us at the moment.
Want to join the HeadStuff Family?
Have a read below to know what we’re looking for in new shows and ideas we think work best
What we can offer
First and foremost we provide a home for your show. We are podcast obsessed, we want to find listeners for the best shows in the country, and we want to do it in a way that is friendly and open. We’re not a multinational media company looking to sell some ad slots on your show and move on; we are a small, dedicated team that has built a network from the ground up. When you’re in the studios, the team is all here, we’ll pop in to say hi and catch up on your show, or just chat about your favourite new podcast over a coffee in our café.
Below are just some of the benefits of joining the HPN:
- Studios: world-class studios to record your show and 24-hour access to a dedicated HeadStuff Podcast Network studio. We also have free rental equipment for location recordings.
- Production: Editing and production support for your show.
- Online Support: Podcast hosting & distribution and HPN website provided.
- Listener Support: HeadStuff+ is our bespoke membership platform where listeners can directly support the shows they love and gain access to network-wide bonus content.
- Sponsorship: We will pitch your show to potential advertisers. We regularly work with major brands in The Podcast Studios and have attracted sponsorship for a number of our network shows.
- Promotion: we’ll promote your show to our 30,000+ social media followers, to our 100,000+ website visitors, and in traditional media. We’ll work with you to help you promote the show as widely as possible.
- Cross-Promotion: every podcast is advertised across every other show on the network – a huge benefit allowing new shows to regularly get in front of tens of thousands of podcast fans.
- Live shows & festivals: A dedicated space for live shows and opportunities to perform at the Dublin Podcast Festival, the largest festival of its kind in Ireland.
- Merchandise: we have an online shop and can work with you on podcast merch.
- Support: We’re here for questions, advice on growing or promoting your show, and feedback on whatever you need.
What we look for in a show
We are open to pitches of all types but we aim to have a wide selection of shows on the network. We get a lot of requests and can’t take all shows on so please bear in mind that we may really like your show but it just may not be for us at the moment.
Right now we are particularly looking for podcasts that move away from the typical one-to-one interview or roundtable chat shows: narrative storytelling podcasts, shows with high production values or where sound design is at their centre, interview shows with a twist, podcasts covering familiar topics from a completely new angle, audio dramas. That sort of thing. Having said that, all ideas are welcome so don’t be afraid to get in touch!
Get in touch if you have any questions about joining the network
If you would like us to consider your show please fill out the form below or send us an email with a few lines on each of the questions below. Your show might still be in the idea stages, or it can be an established show.
- What’s the (proposed) name of the show?
- How would you sum up the show in a line or two?
- What does a typical episode look like (content, length, structure, etc)?
- If it’s an interview show, have you got certain types of guests planned?
- What is your (planned) setup in terms of recording and editing?
- How frequently do you / will you release episodes? Will it be seasonal or ongoing?
- What sort of promotion do you / will you do for the show (social media, traditional media, contacts, and any other areas)?
- If the show is already established, how many listens would a typical episode get in the 30 days after its release?
- Why do you want to join the network? Why do you think your show would be a good fit?
- Anything else you feel we should know about your show?